For more than three decades, John Rante has led a successful career as a pioneer within the financial services industry. While building three separate payment-processing firms, Rante held a number of leadership positions, including:
- President and CEO of Data Transfer
- President, CEO and Chairman of Online Data Corporation
- Chairman of the Board, Payfirma Corporation
However, it is in his capacity as former CEO, and now Executive Chairman of BluePay that Rante has had the greatest impact.
Since taking office in 2003, Rante has successfully navigated BluePay through the ever-changing payment processing landscape.
BluePay’s Growth Under John Rante’s Stewardship
In the past twelve months alone, Rante has guided the BluePay team to:
- Set up ACH payments and expand the number of integration partners.
- Incorporate Apple Pay processing solutions within the BluePay ecosystem.
- Acquire CDI Technology — a B2B payment provider that integrates with some of the largest ERP platforms in the business world.
- Implement industry-leading fraud management tools that allow BluePay’s clients to detect and filter out suspicious activity within their payment environments.
- Enroll BluePay into AMEX’s OptBlue payment program.
- Partner with environmental stakeholders, including Waste360 — a conference dedicated to ecologically responsible recycling.
- Grow its multi-entity organization offerings through the recent acquisition of Billhighway — a payment integrator that specializes in managing finances for member-based associations.
- Increased its financial institution portfolio with the acquisition for Terrapin Financial, now BluePay Mid-Atlantic.
BluePay now serves many more customers thanks to its newest merchant support center in Canada.
What Others Have to Say About BluePay
We are very proud of all of the above accomplishments, and expect that under Rante's leadership, BluePay will continue to flourish. Yet we are prouder still of the external recognition we continue to receive from industry peers and independent rating agencies:
- In 2010, Inc. 500 named us one of the fastest-growing and most successful companies in the country. We were honored to join the ranks of leaders like Microsoft and Oracle.
- The Electronic Transactions Association designated us Certified Payments Professionals in recognition of our broad-based competency in secure digital transactions.
- On three separate occasions we’ve won the All Star Award from Constant Contacts — an organization that honors firms that excel in email marketing, online surveys and customer engagement.
- Prior to 2010, BluePay enjoyed an A rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We’ve since graduated to A+ status, thanks to our singular focus on customer satisfaction and payment transparency.
- In 2014, we received the MasterCard Data Integrity Compliance Program Award in recognition of the accuracy, security and volume of our payment processing.
- In 2015, we received top honors in three separate categories under the Merchant Service Provider Awards. BluePay was recognized as a leading provider of mobile, e-commerce and MOTO payment solutions.
- Most recently in 2016, BluePay has received four awards: a Silver Stevie Award for our talented IT team; a Bronze Stevie Award for our dedicated customer service department; a Customer Choice CNP Award for the BluePay Gateway; and a Customer Choice CNP Award for our secure IVR solution.
We fully expect BluePay to continue setting new records and raising the bar for the entire payment industry. To learn how our PCI-compliant processing solutions can help grow your business, contact our support team today.