For over 25 years, CDI Technology Corp. (CDI) has provided both B2B and B2C e-commerce payment integration with many of the world's leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) platforms, from Oracle's JD Edwards to SAP.
BluePay's 2015 acquisition of CDI brought unprecedented changes to the payment industry — especially for larger enterprise businesses that regularly sell products and services online or via mobile devices:
- Companies already familiar with the CDI platform now benefit from even more robust PCI-compliant payment processing under BluePay's umbrella.
- BluePay was able to extend its reach by tapping into a larger pool of enterprise stakeholders that wanted tighter integration between payment processing, PCI security and ERP functionality.
Additional Benefits of CDI and BluePay Payment Integration
This partnership covers a number of e-commerce software solutions and payment options within the CDI ecosystem, including:
- SnapPOS - for point-of-sale integration
- SnapPay - for automated credit card purchases
- SnapMobile - for mobile and tablet transactions
- SnapVSS - for supplier collaboration
However, the biggest changes to emerge affect CDI’s flagship platform ERP2Web — an e-commerce portal and storefront that allows businesses to deliver highly customized shopping experiences “anytime, anywhere, and on any device.”
Important benefits of this integration include:
- The ability for businesses to send and receive payments over secure gateways, whether customers shop using credit cards, bank cards, electronic checks or ACH networks.
- Decreased PCI scope for enterprise users. Sensitive customer information remains protected throughout the buying cycle.
- Seamless integration between CDI’s range of e-commerce tools and BluePay’s PCI-compliant payment gateway.
- The ability to use highly secure hosted payment pages for businesses that prefer not to rely on traditional payment gateways.
- Limitless customization that allows companies to design e-commerce shopping experiences that suit their needs and the needs of end-users.
- 24/7 BluePay customer support and ongoing access to a suite of fraud management tools that adhere to the latest PCI security protocols.
- Real-time reporting and analytics. No longer must users import tools and data from one silo into another. All information syncs automatically, providing businesses with a truly unified system that leverages CDI’s multichannel payment support with BluePay’s underlying fraud protection.
For full documentation about BluePay’s application programming interface (API), visit our developer resources page.
If you need more hands-on support, contact our payment integration team today for a free consultation.