Picking the right payment processor isn’t easy. Even if you only plan on accepting credit cards, choosing among different pricing structures, fees and settlement schedules can be challenging.
With additional payment methods like electronic checks and mobile wallets, the sheer volume of options can seem overwhelming.
Making the right choice is tough, but we can make the decision process a little easier.
Below are just some of the reasons why more than 76,000 businesses rely on BluePay to process over $21 billion in sales every year.
1. Payment Processing Security
Payment data security is central to what we do. All of our credit card processing solutions adhere to the strictest PCI compliance standards. Yet, our full suite of advanced fraud protection tools also includes:
- Payment tokenization
- Point-to-point encryption (P2PE)
- Hosted payment pages
- Fraud management filters
Let us handle payment security while you focus on growing a successful business.
2. Unparalleled Payment Options
There’s nothing worse than turning away a potential sale because your platform is too restrictive. This is why we support a broad range of payment solutions, including:
- Apple Pay
- NFC Payments
This diversity of payment solutions allows you to remove every conceivable obstacle standing in between you and a successful sale.
3. Seamless Payment Integration
As new transactions come in, our platform will automatically sync that data with the business tools your company already uses. We currently offer payment integration with over 460 accounting, CRM, ERP, and e-commerce platforms, allowing you to:
- Save time by not having to manually input data.
- Reduce costs by freeing employee hours.
- Gain insights to help your business thrive.
4. Solutions for Every Business and Industry
Are you a restaurant owner who needs a POS reader? Or maybe you’re a home-based freelancer looking for a virtual terminal?
Either way, we’ve got you covered.
In fact, we offer support for every merchant type imaginable, whether you’re a:
- Nonprofit hoping to boost year-round donations.
- Government contractor who wants Level 3 credit card processing.
- E-commerce merchant who needs a secure payment gateway.
- Community bank looking to offer more value to business customers.
- Sales team wanting to accept payments at off-site events.
5. Award-Winning Merchant Support
Whether you’re just starting or already established, there is always room to grow, and our team is here to make sure that happens.
In addition to all of the products and services above, we also provide:
- Developer tools to help you customize your payment environment the way you want it.
- Training resources to help you extract the most value from every customer interaction.
- Partnership opportunities to help you expand your reach and generate new revenue streams.
Most important of all, our merchant services team is available 24/7 — by phone and email.
Are We the Right Payment Processor for Your Business?
The above represents just a tiny fraction of our offerings, and our payment processing solutions continue to evolve as we add new features, greater security and enhanced flexibility.
However, are we the right solution for your business?
It costs you nothing to find out.