If you use Intuit's QuickBooks accounting software, you're not alone. More than 3 million businesses, CPAs and financial advisors around the planet rely on this powerful, trusted platform.
But most of these users are only scratching the surface.
QuickBooks is more than a simple bookkeeping tool. It's possible to integrate the software's robust accounting features with your payment environment to create a seamless experience — one that:
- Offers secure, PCI-compliant payment processing
- Delivers real-time reporting and analytics
- Automatically updates all new transactions
As a merchant, you benefit from faster and more affordable payment processing built upon automated accounting.
QuickBooks is already set up to deliver the above benefits. It's just a matter of integrating your current payment infrastructure with some simple coding. However, it's also possible to use third-party plugins to make integration 100 percent automatic — with zero programming required.
But what are the best plugins for QuickBooks?
Selecting the Best Plugin for Your QuickBooks Account
The term "best" is subjective. And every merchant will have slightly different business needs. Below are some helpful tips to get you started:
- There are many integration solutions out there. But you should only choose a plugin that has been rigorously tested in the field. More important, that plugin should adhere to the strictest PCI-compliant security standards to ensure that your business's financial data remains safe. Ignore any solutions that don't leverage security features like tokenization and point-to-point encryption (P2PE).
- QuickBooks can track a broad range of payment types, from credit cards to ACH transfers to paper-based checks. And thus, you should choose a plugin that can account for all of these different options.
- Select integration solutions that are compatible with all payment interfaces, including hosted payment forms, payment gateways, credit card terminals and near-field communication (NFC).
- Depending on your version of QuickBooks, the plugin should offer desktop integration, online integration or both.
Exploring BluePay's QuickBooks Integration
At BluePay, we offer a number of QuickBooks options that satisfy all of the above criteria. To get started, you'll need both a BluePay merchant account and a working version of QuickBooks installed on your computer (or server).
Thereafter, you can choose customized integration for all of the major versions of this accounting platform, including:
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
Or you can select from several standalone plugins designed for:
Simply download the appropriate plugin, follow the setup wizard, and your BluePay payment processing is automatically synced with your QuickBooks account.
Want More Help Integrating BluePay and QuickBooks?
Having trouble integrating your BluePay merchant account with QuickBooks' accounting software?
No problem — we're here to help.
Click on the free resources below for additional information about BluePay's QuickBooks plugins and merchant options:
For all other inquiries, schedule a free appointment with our payment integration team today by clicking on the Get Started Today! button below. Alternatively, use BluePay’s “Live Chat” option in the far right side of your browser window.