BluePay currently has over 200 integrated partners. These companies are providing payments processing on their platform to make it easy, simple and secure for their customers. With BluePay, our partners get more than a product to increase revenue; they establish a long-term relationship with a payments expert who will help them grow their business
At BluePay, we offer partnership opportunities that allow you to extend our secure payment processing to all of the merchants within your network. Once enrolled as a BluePay partner, you don’t have to ask your members to sign up for our payment solutions. All of our e-commerce services become automatically integrated into your offerings. However, the benefits don’t stop there. Below are some of the primary reasons why organizations all over the globe sign up as BluePay partners:
1. Joint Marketing Initiatives
As a BluePay partner, you benefit from joint marketing support to help you expand your reach and attract new business. By signing up today, expect to receive:
- Lead generation consulting
- Expertly designed sales and marketing materials
- Co-branded landing pages (see this example)
- Milestone incentives and rewards
- Marketing and integration funding
2. Revenue Sharing
We offer one of the most attractive revenue-sharing programs in the payment industry. As your sales volume continues to grow, so do the payouts you receive directly through your BluePay partnership agreement.
3. Unparalleled Customer Support
All of our partners receive ongoing support to ensure they extract the greatest possible value from every opportunity. Note that our definition of customer support extends well beyond traditional phone calls and emails. You also receive direct access to:
- Exclusive newsletters and insights
- Periodic webinars
- 24/7 technical support (for you and your members)
- Sales and conversion training
- A dedicated relationship management team
4. Industry-Leading Fraud Protection
As a BluePay customer, you’re probably already familiar with our advanced fraud management tools and PCI-compliant payment processing. With tokenization, point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and hosted payment forms, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with keeping your customers’ sensitive financial data safe from unwarranted attacks.
5. These options exist whether you run a traditional for-profit business, nonprofit organization or municipal body. Plus, our PCI-compliant processing integrates directly with some of the most popular enterprise solutions in the world, allowing your members to automatically sync their payment data with:
- Accounting software like QuickBooks
- CRM suites like Salesforce
- E-commerce tools like Zen Cart
- CMS platforms like WordPress
As a BluePay partner, however, it’s possible to extend those same protections to your clients and members.
Even without signing up for our secure payment processing directly, our clients benefit from industry-leading fraud management tools designed to keep their customers’ financial data safe from thieves and hackers.
How to Become a BluePay Partner
Partner enrollment is as easy as one, two, three. To become eligible, simply integrate our secure payment processing technology into your e-commerce platform. Thereafter, contact us directly, and we’ll take care of the rest.